June and July were both incredible months; our busiest to date! Business has really picked up strongly in our trade; not just us here at Buchannan but all our business associates and competitors working in all aspects of hospitality, are thankfully blooming right now.
Rising to 47 staff, Rob in particular has been busy managing all.
Highlights of our peak in June/July were certainly Yeovil Air Show, where we supplied several structures including an incredibly long (108m) viewing marquee for VIPs and hospitality. I certainly enjoyed my exciting trip up to drop off last minute extras.
- Stonehenge Summer Solstice at the new museum.
- Art Asia, which is a colourful annual Asian festival in the parks in Southampton.
- Silverstone Classic Car Rally.
- New Forest Show.
- Gui Kremer Hairdressing 40th Anniversary Celebrations at The Greyhound, Stockbridge.
- Sherbourne Girls School Ball.
- Action Challenge – countrywide from Yorkshire to London.
- Plus plenty of beautiful brides!
We are looking forward to the Girl Guiding Festival, Somerley Beer Festival, Wellington Park Horse Trials, Boontown Festival, Cowes Week (lining of the ferry for fireworks viewing in particular!) Plus, plenty more beautiful brides…